Thursday, April 26, 2012

We need your participation!

Hello, everyone!!! Let's try to revive this blog! A blog is useless if it is not fed and read, so let's do something about it. We are now in Top Flex 4 and time is just flying. The first unit of Top Flex 4 deals with the Passive Voice. We finished the class with a talk about the invention of paper. Now you have to complete the text with the correct verb forms (page 76). Don't forget to do the workbook exercises! Enjoy the holiday! No class on Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Marta,

    Thank you for try to revive our Blog. I will print the URL and take it for our next class. Don't afraid about useless of this tool, just think that you are making your best! The blog will rise up in this module, you will see!
    Have a nice holiday for you too!
    Regards,

    Emerson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear Emerson! You are the greatest supporter I could ever find! I'll try to incorporate some tasks to encourage everyone to join us! Enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marta!

    On last Thursday, I had my first meeting with Australian's professors from Queensland University. It was great! Thank you so much for this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, Emerson!!! I am so proud of you! Thank you for your kind words. Keep up the great work!

      Delete
  4. Hello Marta,

    I am here, in your blog lol...I will try to enter here more often, ok? see you next class.

    ReplyDelete